Respirators Are Required Under OSHA Guidelines To Provide Safety For An Operator
NOVA 3 Helmet W/ Flow Control, 28″ Nylon Cape
The Nova 3®’s design and engineering distributes the helmet’s weight evenly across the head and shoulders for optimum comfort, practicality, and ease of worker movement, reducing fatigue. … It’s positioned to help absorb sound within the helmet, protecting workers’ hearing.
- A ratchet adjustable neck pad ensures appropriate head support
- The molded inner ‘Clever fit padding’ design helps absorb sound, protect hearing, and is fully adjustable
- Revolutionary weightless design distributes weight evenly across the head and shoulders
- One-click lens replacement – Save time replacing the inner, outer, and tear off lenses
88VX Series Blasting Respirator
Provides advanced protection in the harsh exposures of blasting and painting. The snug, yet comfortable sewn-in neck cuff provides a physical barrier to airborne contaminates and helps maintain positive pressure within the helmet. A double lining in the neck area enhances durability and protection.
- Increased Breathing Tube Flexibility
- Improved Window Frame & Gasket Seal
- 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF)
- NIOSH #TC-19C-293, Type C& CE